Conditions of use
This website and the services provided may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment ("Jobseekers") or employers seeking employees ("Employers"). The following are the terms of a legal agreement (the "Agreement") between you and mychinacareer.com (the "mychinacareer.com" as used herein). The terms "you", "your" and "users" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this site for any reason and the terms "website" and "site" used herein refer to all materials delivered on www.mychinacareer.com.
Please read this agreement carefully before accessing or using any of the service on this website. By accessing or using any of the service you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below. mychinacareer.com may modify this agreement at anytime, and such modifications will be effective immediately after posting of the modified agreement.
Advertising Terms and Conditions
Acceptable Website Uses
Specific Uses for Jobseekers
Jobseekers agree that they will only use this website for lawful purposes only and to seek employment. mychinacareer.com will not release the Jobseeker's personal data to any potential employers without his/her permission. However, Jobseekers will have the option to allow Employers to search and view his/her resume. Jobseekers do agree that mychinacareer.com may use the Jobseeker's personal data for marketing purposes. Furthermore, mychinacareer.com will not be responsible or held liable in any way if any Employers, whether in China or elsewhere, use the Jobseeker's personal data for any other use other than for obtaining potential employees. Jobseekers accept that personal data given to Employers or other users are given entirely at their own risk.
Specific Uses for Employers
All Employers will be entitled to use mychinacareer.com website to advertise jobs vacant and/or create their own company profile on mychinacareer.com website. Employers will be solely responsible for the contents and materials contained in their advertisement and/or company profile. mychinacareer.com reserves the right to edit any advertisement or company profile as it sees fit.
Prohibited Uses for Jobseekers and Employers
Jobseekers and Employers agree not to use any of mychinacareer.com's websites for any of the following purposes which are expressly prohibited:
- Jobseekers and Employers shall not post any incomplete, false or inaccurate information about yourself, your organisation, and/or your postings.
- Jobseekers shall not respond to any job advertisement for any reason other than to apply for the position and Employers shall not respond to any jobseeker's resume other than in related with their application for a job. Communications soliciting business for any other reason is prohibited.
- It is strictly prohibited to all users to print, download, duplicate or otherwise copy or use any personally identifiable information about other users.
- All users shall not delete or change any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Violating or attempting to violate the security of mychinacareer.com's website (or any other sites accessed through mychinacareer.com's website) by any user are prohibited. Violations of the system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- All users will not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload post or use the mychinacareer.com's website in order to transmit, distribute or store material in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or in any manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity or other personal rights of others, or that is libellous, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
mychinacareer.com may not monitor this website at all times but reserves the right to do so. mychinacareer.com will take no responsibility for any material input by any users and not posted by mychinacareer.com. Users acknowledge and agree that they are solely responsible to evaluate the form, content and accuracy of all information and all material contained therein placed by them. mychinacareer.com is not responsible for the content of any websites linked to the site. Links are provided as internet navigation tools only. mychinacareer.com does not warrant or guarantee that any advertisement, resume or web page shall be viewed by any specific number of users or that it shall be viewed by any specific users. mychinacareer.com is not in anyway to be considered to be an agent with respect to any users use of the mychinacareer.com's website and mychinacareer.com will not be responsible in any way for any decision, for whatever reason, made by any party seeking or posting jobs on the mychinacareer.com's website.
mychinacareer.com DOES NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THAT ITS WEBSITE AND SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED OR THAT ITS WEBSITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. YOU (AND NOT mychinacareer.com) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION. ALL MATERIALS AND INFORMATION FOUND ON mychinacareer.com'S WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, mychinacareer.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, ANY IN RESPECT OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENTS, SERVICES, TEXT, SOFTWARE, GRAPHICS AND LINKS OF THE mychinacareer.com'S WEBSITES.
- Responsibility for your own password and username
For users to become a registered member of mychinacareer.com, users will need to provide a valid email address (as a username) and a password. All users are entirely responsible for their own username and password confidentiality. Furthermore, all users are entirely responsible for all activities that occur under their account. All users agree to immediately notify mychinacareer.com of any unauthorised use of their account or any other breach of security known to them.
- Own Risk
ALL USERS USING mychinacareer.com'S WEBSITES AND ANY OTHER WEBSITES ACCESSED THROUGH US (mychinacareer.com), IS USING IT ENTIRELY AT THEIR OWN RISK.All users will be responsible for all their own information and are responsible for all the consequences of their posting. mychinacareer.com does not represent or guarantee the accuracy, truthfulness or reliability of any of the information posted by other users or promotes any opinions expressed by users. Any reliance by users on material posted by other users will be at their own risk. mychinacareer.com reserves the right to terminate any user and prevent any further access to the mychinacareer.com website, at any time for breaching this Agreement or violating the law, mychinacareer.com also have the right to remove any material which is illegal, abusive or disruptive.
mychinacareer.com's website may contain links to third parties websites. Such linked sites are not under control of mychinacareer.com and mychinacareer.com will not be responsible for any of the contents. These are provided solely as an easy access to you and not in any way as an endorsement by mychinacareer.com. If any users accesses any linked third parties websites, it will be entirely at their own risk. mychinacareer.com will not be responsible for the content of any third parties websites linked to its websites and does not make any representations or warranties regarding the contents or accuracy of materials on such third parties websites. mychinacareer.com will not be responsible for the copyright compliance of any linked website.
All users agree to indemnify, defend and withhold from any claim to mychinacareer.com, its directors, officers, employees, agents and any other members of mychinacareer.com from and against any claims, actions, demands, losses or damages arising from or resulting from their use of mychinacareer.com's websites or their breach of the terms of this Agreement. mychinacareer.com shall provide such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense and in our discretion, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
NEITHER mychinacareer.com NOR ANY DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ANY OTHER MEMBERS OF mychinacareer.com IS LIABLE IN ANY EVENT FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES SUFFERED BY ANY USER WHATSOEVER ARISING OR RESULTING FROM THEIR USE OR INABILITY TO USE mychinacareer.com'S WEBSITES AND ITS CONTENTS.
Employers on www.mychinacareer.com (“Site”) identified as “Employers” or “Employer” must read and agree to the advertising terms and conditions as set out below:
- It is unlawful for an Employer to discriminate against candidates including discrimination on the basis of age, sex, pregnancy, race or political or religious beliefs unless covered by an exception or the Employer has an exemption under relevant legislation. mychinacareer.com will not accept advertisements that appear to be contrary to law.
- The Employer indemnifies mychinacareer.com against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account by mychinacareer.com as a result of the listing or intended listing of any advertisement by that Employer on the Site.
- mychinacareer.com makes every effort to avoid errors in advertisements. However, mychinacareer.com accepts no responsibility or liability for any errors and requires that Employer check their advertisements for errors as soon as they are placed on the Site. Any errors may be edited immediately by contacting us.
- mychinacareer.com reserves the right to either reject or remove any advertisement from its Site for any reason whatsoever.
- mychinacareer.com is not liable for any loss or damage incurred by an Employer as a result of any failure or delay in listing an advertisement on the Site.